Stop paying so much for Agarose!
Features of GenHunter Agarose:
- Highly purified, general purpose agarose for any application
- DNase-, RNase-, Endonuclease-, &ÛöProtease-free
- Low EEO (electroendosmosis) of ≤ 0.13 -mr means increased mobility, high resolution, less distortion, and shorter run times
- Safer: Free of Organic Solvents
- Easily soluble from powder or tablets
- Excellent thermal stability & gel strength
- Low background
- Agarose available in 2 types:
Powder (25, 100, & 500 g sizes)
Tablets (0.5 g each in 200 or 1000 tablet packs)
With tight budgets in these difficult economic times, every lab needs to be price conscious.
Store at: Room temperature
EEO (-mr): ≤ 0.13
Gel Strength: ≥ 1200 g/cm2 (at 1%)
Gel Strength: ≥ 2500 g/cm2 (at 1.5%)
Gelling Temperature: 34.5 - 37.5 degrees C
Melt Temperature: 86.5 - 89.5 degrees C
Moisture Content: ≤ 10%
Sulfate Content: ≤ 0.20%
Applications: Nucleic acids (DNA, RNA),
For research use only. Not for drug, medical, or food use.
25 g Cat. No. A0025
100 g Cat. No. A0100
500 g Cat. No. A0500
Agarose Tablets (0.5 g each):
Pre-weighed tablets in easy blister packs.
No weighing, no mess = time saved!
Just let tablet(s) dissolve in buffer for 2 minutes, then heat as normal.
100 g (200 tablets) Cat. No. A7100
500 g (1000 tablets) Cat. No. A7500