- GenHunter DNA Sequencing Service
GenHunter DNA Sequencing Service
GenHunter is a leading service provider of Sanger DNA sequencing for many universities and biotech companies in the Nashville area due to our high-quality sequences, fast turnaround time, friendly customer service, and free pickup service (available at Vanderbilt locations). Ask about our special offers to try us today!
How to Order
- Prepare samples & primers according to the guidelines found in our sequencing information sheet
- For most reactions, submit samples and primers separately in 1.5 mL tubes with 8 µL volume per tube
Complete the order form and email it to email@example.com
- Submit the form by 10am CST Mon-Fri to qualify for same-day pickup/next-day results (results usually ready next-morning, 1-3 business days max)
- Vanderbilt pickups occur from 10:30am-noon M-F (samples not ready by 10:30am may be picked up the following business day)
- Drop off or deliver samples to our location (624 Grassmere Park Dr Ste 17, Nashville, TN 37211) between 9am-noon M-F (deliveries made between noon-5pm will be run the following business day)
- Results are usually ready the following business day (most often next-morning) for orders submitted by 10am, and are guaranteed within 1-3 business days max
- Sequences are emailed as .ab1 and .seq files - click here to see a sample sequence
- Chromatogram print-outs (optional) are available for a small additional fee
- High Quality
- Long reads up to 1050 bp on our ABI 3130xl
- Often able to successfully sequence templates that other companies cannot
- Polite, knowledgeable tech support & customer service
- Fast Turnaround
- More than 90% of results are back the next business day (3 days max)
- Located in Nashville off of I-65, we are very close to many universities and businesses in the area
- Complimentary pickups at all Vanderbilt labs, and drop-offs accepted from all other locations
- You may request previously submitted tubes to be used for other reactions within 2 weeks from the submission date
- Fast response time!
- Proven Track Record
- Over 300 customers and 100 Vanderbilt labs currently use our services
- Free Repeats
- We offer a free repeat for each reaction within 2 weeks from the submission date
- Standard Sanger Sequencing
- 1-15 reactions: $8.15 / rxn
- 16+ reactions: $8 / rxn
- Bulk (96-well plate): $7 / rxn ($672 / plate) for one primer w/ 96 templates or one template w/ 96 primers
- Add $0.25 / rxn for a paper print-out of the chromatogram
- Run Only (you do the reactions & we run it)
- 1-15 reactions: $6 / run
- 16+ reactions: $4 / run
Since 2003, GenHunter has been working with researchers at many local institutions including Vanderbilt University, Tennessee State University (TSU), Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU), Meharry Medical College, and Lipscomb University--we are proud to provide quality data to help facilitate the important research of our biomedical community!
Questions or comments? Contact our sequencing department using the form below.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.