(in Powder or Tablets)
|Standard Molecular Biology Grade, LE type (Low EEO)|
Stop paying so much for Agarose!
Features of GenHunter Agarose:
With tight budgets in these difficult economic times, every lab needs to be price conscious.
- Highly purified, general purpose agarose for any application
- DNase-, RNase-, Endonuclease-, & Protease-free
- Low EEO (electroendosmosis) of ≤ 0.13 -mr means increased mobility, high resolution, less distortion, and shorter run times
- Safer: Free of Organic Solvents
- Easily soluble from powder or tablets
- Excellent thermal stability & gel strength
- Low background
- Agarose available in 2 types:
Powder (25, 100, & 500 g sizes)
Tablets (0.5 g each in 200 or 1000 tablet packs)
GenHunter Agarose Ordering Information:
25 g Cat. No. A0025 $36 Order A0025
100 g Cat. No. A0100 $99 Order A0100
500 g Cat. No. A0500 $230 Order A0500
Agarose Tablets (0.5 g each):
Pre-weighed tablets in easy blister packs.
No weighing, no mess = time saved!
Just let tablet(s) dissolve in buffer for 2 minutes, then heat as normal.
100 g (200 tablets) Cat. No. A7100 $125
Order A7100 (200 tablets)
500 g (1000 tablets) Cat. No. A7500 $380
Order A7500 (1000 tablets)
|2 New Mini-Gel Sizes for Strips: Skinny Strip & Small Strip EXT-WIDE|
|2 more options for different strip sizes|
Based on feedback from customers over the years, GenHunter has continued to expand our PerfectWestern product line and have designed container sizes for almost every conceivable gel & blot format.|
We recently introduced 2 New Mini-Gel Sizes:
Skinny Strip (8.8 x 1.75 cm)
Small Strip EXT-WIDE (10.1 x 4.05 cm)
Both are ideal sizes for cutting your mini-gel membranes into strips across the gel (or down the gel for larger gel sizes).
For skinny blot sections to compare expression of 1 protein across all lanes.
Use ~1/2 as much antibody as "Small Strip EXT".
8.8 x 1.75 x 1.3 cm; 3 7/16 x 11/16 x 1/2 inches
|PerfectFilm: Our Western Blotting Film|
|Inexpensive, High-Quality Autoradiography Film for many applications including Chemiluminescence|
Why spend several hundred dollars on film for Western blots?
GenHunter's PerfectFilm is a high-quality, especially sensitive blue autoradiography film that is ideal for most applications including Western blots using ECL substrates for HRP or AP!
Equivalent film 3 - 5X cheaper than competitors!
$52 for 100 5x7" sheets
$78 for 100 8x10" sheets
Features of our PerfectFilm:
- Standard High Contrast, Double Emulsion Blue Film
- High Sensitivity with Low Background
- Optimized for ECL (Enhanced Chemiluminescence), but ideal for many other applications (see below)
- Beautiful, Publication Quality Images
- Also works ...more