|Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride (Cipro) - Free Sample or 20% OFF|
|For efficient and rapid eradication of mycoplasma or bacterial contamination in cell culture|
Bacterial and mycoplasma contamination are major problems for cell culture in biomedical and biopharmaceutical research, with rates at 15-30%. There is no method for visual confirmation of mycoplasma and contamination can have disastrous effects on key characteristics and functions of cells, thus compromising any research done with them.
|Cipro to kill Mycoplasma|
Cipro (ciprofloxacin hydrochloride) is the standard antibiotic for rapid and efficient decontamination of mycoplasma and most gram-positive bacterials in cell cultures.
GenHunter offers 99.5% pure Cipro in a ready-to-use 1000X Solution and powder form.
Eliminate mycoplasma in 2 weeks!
Lowest Prices Guaranteed.
Special Offers until March 31, 2014:
- One FREE 1 mL Cipro Solution ($26 value) with any product order
20% OFF any Cipro (Solution or Powder)
See below for full details
|PerfectFilm: Our new film for Western Blotting|
|Inexpensive, High-Quality Autoradiography Film for many applications including Chemiluminescence|
Why spend several hundred dollars on film for Western blots?
GenHunter's PerfectFilm is a high-quality, especially sensitive blue autoradiography film that is ideal for most applications including Western blots using ECL substrates for HRP or AP!
Equivalent film 3 - 5X cheaper than competitors!
$50 for 100 5x7" sheets
$75 for 100 8x10" sheets
Features of our PerfectFilm:
With tight budgets in these difficult econo...more
- Standard High Contrast, Double Emulsion Blue Film
- High Sensitivity with Low Background
- Optimized for ECL (Enhanced Chemiluminescence), but ideal for many other applications (see below)
- Beautiful, Publication Quality Images
- Also works well with 14C, 32P, 33P, 35S, 125I
- Film available in 2 sizes:(12.7 x 17.8 cm)
5 x 7 inches
8 x 10 inches (20.3 x 25.4 cm)
|New GenHunter Agarose|
(in Powder or Tablets)
|Standard Molecular Biology Grade, LE type (Low EEO)|
Stop paying so much for Agarose!
Features of GenHunter Agarose:
With tight budgets in these difficult economic times, every lab needs to be price conscious.
- Highly purified, general purpose agarose for any application
- DNase-, RNase-, Endonuclease-, & Protease-free
- Low EEO (electroendosmosis) of ≤ 0.13 -mr means increased mobility, high resolution, less distortion, and shorter run times
- Safer: Free of Organic Solvents
- Easily soluble from powder or tablets
- Excellent thermal stability & gel strength
- Low background
- Agarose available in 2 types:
Powder (25, 100, & 500 g sizes)
Tablets (0.5 g each in 200 or 1000 tablet packs)
GenHunter Agarose Ordering Information:
25 g Cat. No. A0025 $35 Order A0025
100 g Cat. No. A0100 $95 Order A0100
500 g Cat. No. A0500 $220 Order A0500